1. Heat 1/3 of the yoghurt with vanilla seeds in a small saucepan until just warm. Squeeze excess water from gelatine and add to warm yoghurt, stir until dissolved. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Once cool, mix in remaining yoghurt.
2. Whip cream with sugar to soft peaks. Gently fold into yogurt with lemon zest and chill until required.
Honey Toasted Muesli
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Sprinkle muesli ingredients over baking paper lined trays and drizzle honey over the top. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
3. Remove and allow to cool. Toss through extra ingredients to serve.
1. Place rhubarb, sugar and water in a saucepan over a low heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until rhubarb has cooked down and coloured the syrup. Allow to cool. Line a fine sieve with muslin and place over a bowl. Pour in cooked rhubarb and allow liquid to drip into bowl, avoid pushing through the sieve as this will cause the syrup to become cloudy.
1. Preheat oven to 80°C.
2. Place milk and glucose in a small saucepan over a medium heat. While heating, blend with a stick blender to create a foam. Scoop off foam and place on a baking paper lined oven tray. When the tray is covered, place in oven and dehydrate for 6-8 hours or until crisp. Store in an air-tight container until required.
To serve, place spoonfuls of muesli in the base of a serving bowl, top with a large quenelle of mousse and pour over rhubarb syrup. Decorate with baked milk if desired.