Rabbit with artichokes onions potatoes and rosemary
Add to Shopping List
- 8 small artichokes, trimmed and quartered
- 1 rabbit, broken down into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 750g new potatoes, halved if large
- 2 teaspoons rosemary needles
- 6 tablespoonsolive oil
- Extra rosemary sprigs, to garnish
MethodPreparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place the artichokes, rabbit pieces, onion and potatoes in a large roasting dish. Sprinkle with rosemary and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat.
3. Roast in oven for 30 minutes. Take out, mix ingredients well and return to the oven for 30 minutes, after which rabbit should be cooked through and potatoes tender.
4. Serve with rosemary sprigs.