Flame-grilled PERi-PERi Chicken
Add to Shopping List
- One whole butterflied (Portuguese style chicken) chicken
- 250 ml (1 bottle) Nando’s Lemon and Herb Marinade
- 62 ml (1/2 cup)Nando’s Hot PERi-PERi Marinade (or depending on heat tolerance substitute with Nando’s Medium Peri-Peri Marinade)
1. Pour Nando‘s Lemon and Herb Marinade over chicken and leave to marinate overnight or a minimum of 10 minutes (depending on time available).
2. Preheat oven to 220°C and bake the chicken until juices run clear. Save the excess lemon and herb marinade and continually baste chicken while baking.
3. Preheat grill on low/medium heat. Remove chicken from oven. Grill chicken until golden brown whilst basting frequently with Nando’s Hot PERi-PERi Marinade.
Serve with Nando’s Peri-Peri Sauce on the side.
For more peri-licious recipe ideas and where to find our products visit www.nandosathome.com.au